Marketing Executive - Full Time
• Assist in 360 marketing plan, not limited to the following.
• Generating ideas, developing and executing creative, memorable and meaningful brand campaigns and initiatives on all channels such as social media and website.
• Assist in planning and managing marketing and content calendar.
• Developing, executing content ideas and communications on all channels
• Copywriting for all content including products, captions, articles, EDMs, social media post, accordingly to the brand tone and voice
• Assist in managing partnerships, influencers & media/press.
• Assist in monitoring, reviewing and tracking performance and effectiveness of campaigns, partnerships, initiatives and communications. Consolidating and analysing campaign data
• Assist with developing of creative and visual assets for branding and events (if needed)
• Work with cross function team (operations & customer service team) in understanding customers feedback & “speak” to customers from marketing perspective
• Other ad-hoc projects required by the Director
• Experience will be preferred but not required
• Passion and strong in brand storytelling and articulation in a personable way
• Clear understanding of the brand and embodies our brand values
• Fluent in English
• A good eye for creative aesthetics
• Preferably equipped with photoshop, illustrator, premier pro/video editing skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, Independent, takes initiatives and has strong attention to detail
• Has a strong sense of urgency and is able to work in a fast pace environment
• Passionate about fashion and love for the brand
• Flexible in working during weekends, when needed.
• Singaporean & PR only